About the Company
Denali Express is a network of Alaskan-owned and operated Chevron Stations committed to offering cleaner fuel for your Alaskan adventures. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to our customers. Opportunities to learn and grow with the Chevron team is encouraged.
The Chevron Denali Express Network is seeking an upbeat, team oriented individual to join our team. This individual will assist with a variety of administrative assistant and accounting functions. Ideal candidate to have working knowledge of basic accounting principles, ability to multitask and must be detail oriented.
- Process sales data and conduct cash reconciliation for multiple retail locations
- Assist with inventory audits and stock management
- Invoice verification and entry
- Assist with payroll processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of accounting experience/equivalent preferred
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Ability to multitask in a team-focused environment
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Background and credit check
- Candidate must be bondable
- Employment references required
- $14-$18 hourly, DOE. Health insurance, 401K and PTO available
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.