Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to our customers. Our Anchorage Chevron Denali Express locations are looking for skilled problem solvers to join our team. We have several openings for Customer Service Representatives and Lead Customer Service Representatives. We need enthusiastic individuals who can listen to customers’ needs and are confident in working with our customers with enthusiasm, patience and empathy. Successful candidates for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated.
Additional requirements for our Customer Service Representatives are the ability to work in a fast-past environment with extended hours on your feet and on the move, ability to perform cash handling duties in a responsible and accurate manner and have a positive out-going personality with effective communication skills.
Our organization operates as a drug-free workplace and is committed to a diverse workforce.
Benefits of joining the Chevron team? We offer competitive pay, various shift schedules, full-time employment and overtime opportunities. We also have bonuses at 6month and 1-year anniversaries. Opportunities to learn and grow with the Chevron team is encouraged.
Customer Service Representative
- Ability to work independently and problem solve common store issues
- Ownership of store “look and feel” of store inventory
- Exemplify the Denali Express customer service standard
- Welcomes and supports new team members
- Develops short term goals for store improvement with leadership and demonstrates ability to execute goals
- Flexible availability and willingness to adjust to store staffing needs
- Perform store opening and closing procedures as necessary
Lead Customer Service Representative/Assistant Manager
- Ability and willingness to lead team in store
- All store category management ordering & merchandising
- Knowledge of store inventory and ordering procedures and ability to effectively order based on store need
- 1 year experience with inventory management
- 1 year experience with cash handling
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Food management experience preferred
- Develop long term goals for store performance improvement